Custom brushes

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Artithmeric HQ
      Keymaster

Custom brushes for the various drawing apps – could this forum help design and distribute unique brush sets among Artithmeric creators?

Steve Bee
        Participant

I’m not sure what software or apps other creators use. It seems to me that Procreate is one of the most popular drawing apps, but I use the Comic Draw app with my Apple iPencil and iPad Pro. I’ve grown used to the app after two years or so of pretty constant use and would probably choose to stick with it rather than learn new routines for, say, Procreate.

There are not many different brushes and pens for Comic Draw though and I would like to get round to developing some of my own which I’d happily share freely with other Artithmeric creators here if and when I produce them. It seems to me that’s something that would be useful here on these forums if we could use them for that kind of support and sharing.

Views?

philothewisp
          Participant

I think sharing custom brushes is a great idea.

Steve Bee
            Participant

Well, since this last comment you’ll probably be aware from social media that I’ve developed dozens of foliage brushes for Comic Draw, some of which I’m quite proud of. I’m considering sharing them via an Artithmeric comic showing how to use them and coming with a voucher code for a free download of the brushes from my SteveBee.com website. Not here yet, but it’s on the list!

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.