Comic production

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Artithmeric HQ
      Keymaster

What platforms do you use to produce your comics?

philothewisp
        Participant

I use Comic Draw mostly. Also Procreate (if I want to add in FX) and the odd time, Clip Studio Paint.

Steve Bee
          Participant

Me I’m 100% Comic Draw (although I use Comic Life sometimes for page layouts), so probably best to describe me as 100% plasq.

Steve Bee
            Participant

This page here was created in both Comic Draw and Comic Life. It’s a page from the Captain Romford Comic.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Steve Bee.
              Attachments:
              You must be logged in to view attached files.
              ParacosmComics
              Participant

Currently because I’m using my iphone to finger draw, I use Adobe Draw, then Clip Studio on imac which I’m still learning to draw on as its not direct on screen.

William Freeman
                Participant

These days I’m using Comic Draw for 98% of my comic production process…occasionally I’ll use a vector software like Illustrator or Affinity Designer for the creation of a cover logo or promo piece. I have the iPad version of Clip Studio Paint, but I rarely use it. I really like the ease of use of Comic Draw(especially the perspective tools, as drawing in perspective is probably my weakest area). Sometimes I will import a comic page I’ve done into Procreate to add special effects like a flare or other luminous effect.

Attachments:
                  You must be logged in to view attached files.
              Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.